Check the status of a request

If you've applied for a change to your candidature through my.unimelb, you can track the progress of your request online.

  1. Log in to my.unimelb.
  2. Click the Student admin tab.
  3. In the second level tab, click Enrolment.
  4. In the left-hand side panel under Managing my current enrolment (Graduate Research students), click Apply for / view my candidature changes (including leave).
  5. To view your submitted requests, click Submitted forms.

Login to my.unimelb

Next: Resolving problems