Currently enrolled graduate research students can request an Evidence of Enrolment letter, an official academic statement outlining the course(s) you are enrolled in at the University of Melbourne. The evidence of enrolment statement is provided on request and is free of charge for graduate research students.
What your graduate research Statement of Enrolment will show
- Date the Evidence of Enrolment was produced
- Your Student ID number
- your full name as recorded in the student system
- your date of birth
- the course/s you are or were enrolled in at the University
- the date/s that you commenced study in the enrolled course
- the expected completion date of the course
- your status as a full or part-time student
- the language of instruction as English
- the signatory on the letter is registered with the Department of Immigration for Visa related verifications.