The Thesis Examination System, TES, is used to manage all graduate research examinations. TES FAQ for Examiners
Information on University policies, examination procedures and requirements is available to assist examiners in completing their examination. Depending on the degree being examined, one of the following documents should be reviewed:
Some degrees also require additional information to supplement the above documents.
Where a thesis is resubmitted for second examination specific information is provided for the revised thesis. Again this information varies according to the degree and there are separate documents for PhD and Doctorate examiners and MPhil and Masters by Research examiners. There is also additional information for examiners of a resubmitted Master of Music Composition.
Staff information and resources
- Information for supervisors
- Effective candidature management for supervisors
- Examination Information for Chair of Examiners, Supervisors and Graduate Research Coordinators
- Messenger Research Training eNewsletter
- Graduate research policy
- Committees, Groups and Networks
- Principles for Infrastructure Support for Graduate Research Students: The Responsibilities of Academic Units
- Chancellor's Prize for Excellence in the PhD Thesis
- Intranet (process guide for University Staff)