EndNote Online for Collaboration
This webinar will take you through using Endnote Online to collaborate on research and writing.
The session will take you through the basics of setting up researcher groups, sharing references and using MS Word to write collaboratively. You should already be able to use Endnote, as this webinar assumes a working knowledge.
Presenters: Sarah Charing and Lindy Cochrane
By the end of the webinar you will be able to:
- Create shared groups add and share references
- Understand how to use Endnote Online with Word to write collaboratively
- This session is open to University of Melbourne staff and students only. Please register using your University email address.
- Please install Zoom prior to the webinar. We recommend sitting in a quiet location and using a headset or headphones. Please test your audio setup prior to the session. For more information on downloading and using zoom, visit: https://www.unimelb.edu.au/zoom
- If you have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com