Open Access for ARC and NHMRC Grant Holders
Are you an ARC or NHMRC grant or fellowship recipient? Unsure about what's expected under the ARC or NHMRC OA policies? Join us for this one hour session which aims to demystify what's required and provide clear advice on how to meet your obligations as quickly and painlessly as possible.
The session will provide:
* A short overview of both the ARC and NHMRC Open Access Policies
* What the policies mean in practice and how to meet your obligations at the University of Melbourne
* How to navigate the (often challenging) realm of publisher copyright
* Information regarding how to deposit to the university's institutional repository, Minerva Access
* Useful tips and resources, and information about where to go for further help
* Both Chief Investigators and support staff are welcome.
For enquires contact Jenny McKnight at : firstname.lastname@example.org