Researcher profiles: Enhancing your research visibility
In today's digital landscape it is important to expose and promote your research widely. Academic profiles and networking tools really help researchers achieve this goal.
This session will specifically cast some light on:
- The University of Melbourne Find an Expert profile
- The institutional publication management system – Minerva Elements
- The Open Researcher Coordinator ID (ORCID)
- Google Scholar Profile
- Scopus Author ID
- Publons Profile (Web of Science)
- Academic Social Networks: Academia.edu & ResearchGate
This 30-minute webinar for graduate researchers, early career researchers and more established researchers will inform University of Melbourne academics on how to raise their visibility to other researchers.
Presenters: Kristijan Causovski and Fransie Naude