If it's not the right time for you to complete your research degree at the University you can withdraw from your course. If you wish to undertake a research degree with the University in the future you will be eligible to re-apply.
You can withdraw from your course at any time except when:
- The University has terminated your enrolment, or
- Your thesis (or creative equivalent) has been submitted for examination.
If you are experiencing difficulty in your degree
Before you apply
- In all cases, you should discuss your circumstances with your supervisors before submitting an application.
- Consider any implications for scholarships or sponsorships you may hold.
- Student visa holders should also review the information and advice available on the International students page.
- Read the Graduate Research Training Policy.