Change my current supervisors

As your research progresses, the makeup of your supervisory panel might change. You can request to add an additional supervisor, or change your existing panel. All requests must be approved by your current supervisors and head of department.

Apply to change my current supervisors

You can also check your current supervisors.

If your supervisor isn't working out

Before you submit a request to change your supervisor, make sure you've read about how to work effectively with your supervisors. You should also read about what to do if your supervisor isn't working out for you. Lastly, check the University's Graduate Research Training Policy.

Next: Change my project details