Contact a graduate research administrator

For most queries related to your candidature, including graduate research application queries, contact your graduate school first.
For examination queries, contact the Examinations office.


For scholarship queries contact Melbourne Scholarships.

Researcher development

For researcher development queries contact the Melbourne Centre for the Study of Higher Education.

Support services

Find health services, counselling, Academic Skills, Financial Aid and more through the service finder.

Graduate Student Association facilities and room bookings

To book facilities or rooms, contact the Graduate Students Association.

Resolving problems

If you have an issue with your candidacy and need to talk to someone, read about resolving problems.


To find out about graduation ceremony dates, view the schedule. For further graduation information, submit an enquiry.

Graduate schools

Faculty of Business and Economics
Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences
+61 3 8344 7345
Faculty of ArtsList of contacts
Visit website
Medicine, Dentistry & Health Sciences Visit website
+61 3 8344 5890
Melbourne Graduate School of Education Visit website
Last names A-G: +61 3 8344 5447
Last names H-O: +61 3 8344 8727
Last names P-Z: +61 3 8344 8770
Faculty of Science
List of contacts
Visit website
+61 3 9035 5266
Melbourne Law School List of contacts
Visit website
+61 3 8344 8946
Melbourne School of Design Visit website
Melbourne School of Engineering Visit website
Faculty of Fine Arts and Music                             
+61 3 9035 3471 or +61 3 9035 9082

Graduate Research (Student Administration)

Graduate Research Examinations and Thesis Examination System(TES)
Stop 1
Graduate Research Candidature
Stop 1