Currently enrolled graduate researchers can request an Evidence of Enrolment, or Evidence of Qualification, statement free of charge and will be emailed to their unimelb student email address immediately via their my.unimelb homepage.
The button below will direct you to your student portal where you can request either of the documents.
The free Evidence of Enrolment letter includes the following information:
- Your full name
- Your Student ID number
- Your date of birth
- Your course name
- Thesis title
- Commencement date
- Date candidature confirmed
- Expected thesis submission date
- Enrolment status
- Current leave of absence
- EFTSL consumed to date
- Maximum EFTSL
- Your status as a full time or part time student
- A note that the language of instruction is English
- Signature of an authorised delegate of the Academic Registrar
If you require additional information to be included, or an original hard copy or certified digital copy of your Evidence of Enrolment, you will need to place an order for an Evidence of Enrolment Letter for a small fee via eCommerce.