Return from Study Away

How do I notify the University that I have returned?

In order to formally indicate to the University that you are returning from your study away you need to complete a 'Request to return from study away' form and you should let your supervisor know that you are ready to return. The online form will be emailed to you approximately 5 days prior to your expected return. If you reach your return date and the form has not been received, you will be sent a further reminder. If you still fail to complete the form, your candidature and/or scholarship may be cancelled.