The Thesis Examination System, TES, is used to manage all graduate research examinations. TES FAQ for Examiners
Information on University policies, examination procedures and requirements are available to assist examiners in completing their examination.
Where a creative work and dissertation is being examined:
- PhD and Doctorate examiners for creative works
- MPhil and Masters by Research examiners for creative works
Where a thesis is resubmitted for second examination specific information is provided for the revised thesis:
If you are an external supervisor and require advice regarding your role and responsibilities, please consult the Information for external supervisors page.
Staff information and resources
- Information for supervisors
- Examination Information for Chair of Examiners, Supervisors and Graduate Research Coordinators
- The Melbourne Research Supervisor Newsletter
- Graduate Research policy
- Committees, Groups and Networks
- Principles for Infrastructure Support for Graduate Researchers: The Responsibilities of Academic Units
- Chancellor's Prize for Excellence in the PhD Thesis
- Intranet (process guide for University Staff)