Submitting an application for Study Away
Before you submit an application, ensure you have reviewed the About Study Away page and completed all necessary steps.
If you started a study away application, please click on the green button to return to the form:
If you need to create a new form, please click on the blue button:
A study away application consists of the following steps from submission to approval
- Step 1
- Submit the 'Request to Study Away' form online
- Step 2
- Receive application confirmation email
- Step 3
- Form automatically forwarded for academic approval by supervisor and head of department
- Step 4
- Form forwarded to Academic Registrar for approval (if required)
- Step 5
- Receive system notification of application outcome
Get technical help has a list of known technical issues, and how to continue with your application if a problem is encountered.
If you cannot see your technical issue in the list above, or if you are having issues with your username or password, contact Stop1.
Study away advice
If you have any general questions about study away, what should be included in the online 'Request to study away' form, or your degree details on the form are not correct, contact your local graduate research administrator.